Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Showcase your shaving brush handles

On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 07:54:51 -0500, "Giovanni Abrate"
wrote:

Dear friends,
a brief note to let you know that our new shaving website is going to
feature a picture showcase dedicated to custom made shaving brushes.
This is not a contest, we don't plan to test the brushes or anything like
that, rather just to show them in our website.
A maximum of five brushes per artist will be showcased.
Participation is welcome and, of course, completely free. Artists are to
provide us with pictures of their work (.jpg) and a written description of
the individual brushes. We will post contact information for all
participants.
Please check out our website at snip.com . You are welcome to
post for sale adson our sales board. All posts are free.
Thanks and regards,

Giovanni Abrate
West Palm Beach, FL.
webmaster snip.com

Say what? I had no idea that there was a pent-up demand for information
on shaving brushes, or even a shaving site. What kind of sheltered life
have I been living?