Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Happiness is: ?

When both your WWII's come back from Forrest after sharpening and as good as
new!

(A good case could be made that procrastinators really need three.)

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/06/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey, that brings up a question that has puzzled me. As a fairly novice
woodworker, when DO you need to get your blade sharpened? How do you
know?

You'll know. When take a bit more effort pushing the wood, the cut is not
as smooth as you remember it, you get a bit of splintering, or you just cut
a couple of nails in half.

I sent a few blades to Ridge Carbide Tool in New Jersey. Two came back as
good as new, the third one better than new. Although none were made by
Ridge, they sharpen any brand.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Lou Lou is offline

On Jan 24, 12:22 pm, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:
wrote in ooglegroups.com... Hey, that brings up a question that has puzzled me. As a fairly novice
woodworker, when DO you need to get your blade sharpened? How do you
know? You'll know. When take a bit more effort pushing the wood, the cut is not

as smooth as you remember it, you get a bit of splintering, or you just cut
a couple of nails in half.

I sent a few blades to Ridge Carbide Tool in New Jersey. Two came back as
good as new, the third one better than new. Although none were made by
Ridge, they sharpen any brand.

What did they charge you?

Posted to rec.woodworking
CW CW is offline

You could, of course, go to their website were they have a price list.

"Lou" wrote in message
oups.com...

What did they charge you?

Happiness is: ? Swingman Woodworking 43 January 8th 07 10:14 PM
Happiness Comes in A Circular Motion charlie b Woodturning 2 January 16th 06 04:19 PM
Share in my happiness... (I finally got a 1590!) Andy Woodworking 3 June 12th 05 01:37 AM
Happiness: cheapie jigsaw, metal-cutting blade, 2mm ali sheet, neat30cm circle! Stefek Zaba UK diy 6 May 1st 05 10:50 PM