Posted to rec.woodworking

Default finish air nailer?

What are most of you using for a finish air nailer as far around? Thanks
Terry

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Terry Houchen" wrote in message
What are most of you using for a finish air nailer as far around? Thanks

Porter Cable FN250B ... works for me.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/06/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Terry Houchen" wrote in message
What are most of you using for a finish air nailer as far around? Thanks
Terry

An 18 year old "No-Oil" Senco.

Posted to rec.woodworking

What are most of you using for a finish air nailer as far around? Thanks

The Husky nailer/stapler that came with my small compressor. No
complaints so far (only a few months old), and you can't beat the deal.
Andy

Posted to rec.woodworking

PC DA250A 15-guage. It's big, but the recoil is minimal.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 07:12:53 -0700, "Terry Houchen" wrote:

What are most of you using for a finish air nailer as far around? Thanks
Terry

Here is a test of some 15 gauge models. The Craftsman 18177, DeWalt D51275K, Hitachi
NT65MA2, ISM 15DA250, Makita AF632, Max NF550/15-65, Porter-Cable DA250B, Senco
FinishPro 41XP, Spotnails XBA1564, and Stanley-Bostitch N62FNK-2.
http://www.toolsofthetrade.net/artic... icle&partID=1

I own the Bostitch and love it.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

What are most of you using for a finish air nailer as far around? Thanks
Terry

We're partial to the Senco nailers on the job. We've used about all
their models over the years (we still have an old SFN2 that gets used
and abused regularly) and the current 41xp is a pretty good gun.

Mike O.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Terry Houchen wrote:
What are most of you using for a finish air nailer as far around? Thanks
Terry

I've got a Senco angled 15 ga., PC straight 16 ga., Senco 18 ga, and a
Senco 18 ga. stapler. I don't remember the model numbers, but I like
them all.