Posted to rec.woodworking

Default How to install a Dryer belt

How to install a Dryer belt:

If you hear a loud bang while your dryer is working, and you notice
that the drum has stopped turning, chances are the drivebelt has
snapped. Fortunately, replacing the belt is a fairly straightforward
operation that can be handled with a few simple tools. I'll show you
how the job is done on a Whirlpool or a Sears Kenmore gas dryer. The
procedure is much the same on an electric dryer.

Full article:
http://www.calleads.com/en/articles/...l_a_Dryer_belt

Posted to rec.woodworking

Calleads.COM wrote:
How to install a Dryer belt:

If you hear a loud bang while your dryer is working, and you notice
that the drum has stopped turning, chances are the drivebelt has
snapped. Fortunately, replacing the belt is a fairly straightforward
operation that can be handled with a few simple tools. I'll show you
how the job is done on a Whirlpool or a Sears Kenmore gas dryer. The
procedure is much the same on an electric dryer.

Full article:
http://www.calleads.com/en/articles/...l_a_Dryer_belt

Geez ...... What a life saver. How'd you know I had just converted my
dryer into a 26" spindle sander? And, wouldn't you know it, I just
heard that dreadful loud bang while I was sanding a new table saw
insert.

Posted to rec.woodworking

That's why we're here for.
Please support us and click on one of the google ad's at:
http://www.calleads.com

Thank you.

wrote:
Calleads.COM wrote:
How to install a Dryer belt:

If you hear a loud bang while your dryer is working, and you notice
that the drum has stopped turning, chances are the drivebelt has
snapped. Fortunately, replacing the belt is a fairly straightforward
operation that can be handled with a few simple tools. I'll show you
how the job is done on a Whirlpool or a Sears Kenmore gas dryer. The
procedure is much the same on an electric dryer.

Full article:
http://www.calleads.com/en/articles/...l_a_Dryer_belt

Geez ...... What a life saver. How'd you know I had just converted my
dryer into a 26" spindle sander? And, wouldn't you know it, I just
heard that dreadful loud bang while I was sanding a new table saw
insert.

Posted to rec.woodworking

That's why we're here for.
Please support us and click on one of the google ad's at:

Hmmm. Someone didn't read the GoogleAds rules and regulations!!!
"Don't ask others to click on Google ads.
Users should click on Google ads because they're interested in the services
being advertised. Encouraging users to click on your Google ads, either
directly or indirectly, can lead to inflated advertiser costs and can cause
your account to be disabled."

https://www.google.com/adsense/suppo...y?answer=23921

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 18 Jan 2007 18:44:44 -0800, "Calleads.COM" wrote:

That's why we're here for.
Please support us and click on one of the google ad's at:
http://www.imaspammer.com

Thank you.

Well, on the plus side: A spammer that monitors the group it spammed

On the downside, it doesn't "get" sarcasm

wrote:
Calleads.COM wrote:
How to install a Dryer belt:

If you hear a loud bang while your dryer is working, and you notice
that the drum has stopped turning, chances are the drivebelt has
snapped. Fortunately, replacing the belt is a fairly straightforward
operation that can be handled with a few simple tools. I'll show you
how the job is done on a Whirlpool or a Sears Kenmore gas dryer. The
procedure is much the same on an electric dryer.

.... snip