Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Grizzly TS stop switch

I love my Grizzly TS, except for the off switch. It is just too small and
take a fair amount of focus to turn the saw off. I have noticed that the
newer saws have LARGE OFF switches. I would love to refit my saw with one.
Has anyone found a source for these newer switches. Thanks

Paul

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 22:53:11 -0500, "goaway"
wrote:

I love my Grizzly TS, except for the off switch. It is just too small and
take a fair amount of focus to turn the saw off. I have noticed that the
newer saws have LARGE OFF switches. I would love to refit my saw with one.
Has anyone found a source for these newer switches. Thanks

For many of grizzly's machines there's a "Purchase Parts" button on
the item page under the manual and parts lists.

-Leuf
Posted to rec.woodworking

If you want an inexpensive big off switch - I've seen pics on a website
where the guy attached a wooden paddle in front of the switch that
pushes the "off" button when he hit it. He had cut a hole in the middle
so he could reach the "on" button.