Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodworking at Home DVD

Has anyone heard if Woodworking at Home magazine is having problems?
My son usually gets me a subscription for Christmas. He said he cannot
get in touch with them this year.

Thanks,
Ted

Posted to rec.woodworking

Bigpole wrote:
Has anyone heard if Woodworking at Home magazine is having problems?
My son usually gets me a subscription for Christmas. He said he cannot
get in touch with them this year.

Thanks,
Ted

Their web site shows that they have had problems with their subscription
management software.

http://www.woodworkingathome.com/

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 15:36:31 -0500, "Bigpole" wrote:

Has anyone heard if Woodworking at Home magazine is having problems?
My son usually gets me a subscription for Christmas. He said he cannot
get in touch with them this year.

Thanks,
Ted

Did he get you a replacement gift?

Posted to rec.woodworking

He did get me the subscription the last couple of years.

Ted
Don't use sarcasm, it confuses me.

"Bigpole" wrote in message
Has anyone heard if Woodworking at Home magazine is having problems?
My son usually gets me a subscription for Christmas. He said he cannot
get in touch with them this year.

Thanks,
Ted

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Bigpole" wrote in message
Not Yet!

Don't worry, I got you a $100 gift card to Woodcraft. I hope I got your
address right.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Roy Roy is offline

Bigpole skrev:
Has anyone heard if Woodworking at Home magazine is having problems?
My son usually gets me a subscription for Christmas. He said he cannot
get in touch with them this year.

Thanks,
Ted

Woodworking at Home Magazine is no longer being published. :-(
http://www.woodworkingathome.com/

Roy Gustavsen