Posted to rec.woodworking

Default TS-FS-Tradesman

hi,
I have a Tradesman Mod: BT 2502W table saw that was given to me and I would
like to sell it! It almost brand new and is located in NE Pa, and I would
like to get $100 for it.

http://www.tradesman-rexon.com/html/...02w_large.html

if at all interested, please contact me at

thanks
Dave

New tradesman priceguide published Lobster UK diy 12 October 6th 06 11:16 PM
How to find a good tradesman? Chris UK diy 17 June 22nd 06 11:37 PM
Tradesman Tools The Old Goat Woodworking 9 October 11th 04 10:56 PM
Tradesman brand? CEForest Woodworking 6 April 5th 04 12:24 PM
is tradesman the same as craftsman? Ah10201 Woodworking 7 March 8th 04 03:01 PM