Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The Ultimate Band Saw Box Book

Hi Guys and Gals-
After more than five years of hard labor- we are finally getting near
to delivery. Yup- The Ultimate Band Saw Box Book will be out next
month. I've started to take pre-orders now, so if you want more
information please go to my web
site:http://www.woodworks-by-donna.com/UBSBBINFO.html
There is a lot of direction in the book for carving and a lot of ways
that carvers with band saws can make their own unique boxes for their
carvings.
Check it out!
Donna Menke