Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Delta X5 BS Dust Collection - Attn: Frank B.!

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 20:51:33 GMT, B A R R Y
wrote:

I thought about your experience with Delta 14" BS dust collection, and
since you don't talk out of your butt, retested my setup. I tried the
5" front optional front pickup, the stock X5 rear, as well as both
wyed together. Sure enough, you're absolutely right about the chute /
rear X5 setup collecting the most!

I stand corrected, and thank you for your comments.

Barry

You're welcome. Since I had never actually seen the front accessory
collector tested, I wasn't sure about that comparison. Glad to know
it works as well as it does, several people happy with it here.

Of course, just about anything would work better than the old stock
front collector. Caught a lot of heat about that when dust collection
started getting more attention. I remember that we were ecstatic when
we saw the test results of the new cabinet dust collection.

Frank