Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Commercial: circular saws and carelessness

Mafell's idea of what can happen when you don't pay enough attention:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH4NsHvmDp8
Quite funny but also a bit creepy.

--
Best regards,
Flint
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Flex Flint" wrote in message
Mafell's idea of what can happen when you don't pay enough attention:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH4NsHvmDp8
Quite funny but also a bit creepy.

--
Best regards,
Flint

Wow, I thought it was something new. IIRC that was out a few years ago.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Reminds me of a couple of young contractors who installed cabinets in our
son's house this fall. Their finished product was great but their work
habits made me want to keep a cell phone at hand (pre-dialed to 911).

RonB

"Flex Flint" wrote in message
Mafell's idea of what can happen when you don't pay enough attention:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH4NsHvmDp8
Quite funny but also a bit creepy.

--
Best regards,
Flint

UK Circular Saws - Any Advice? cbjroms Woodworking 3 November 23rd 05 12:20 AM
Circular saws reviewed in CR Joe_Stein Woodworking 6 June 29th 05 05:52 PM
Cordless circular saws dg UK diy 4 May 10th 05 07:36 PM
Question about circular saws SQLit Home Repair 1 November 29th 04 02:18 AM
Battery circular saws PoP UK diy 23 February 19th 04 10:03 PM