Posted to rec.woodworking

Default I lost the Sherman Williams lacquer information

Not too long ago I posted a question and this newsgroup asking about
spraying lacquers that would have superior water resistance. Several
posters were kind enough to suggest a Sherman Williams product. I printed
your posts, and even went to the Sherman Williams web site and looked up,
and printed the specs on the lacquer.

For the life of me I can't find where I put the information. I was going
to go to the local Sherman Williams store today and ask them, but I would
rather have the information in my hand when I talk to them.

If some of you would be so kind as to send me that information on the
Sherman Williams lacquer again I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you all and have a Merry Christmas.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Ken Wood wrote:
Not too long ago I posted a question and this newsgroup asking about
spraying lacquers that would have superior water resistance. Several
posters were kind enough to suggest a Sherman Williams product. I printed
your posts, and even went to the Sherman Williams web site and looked up,
and printed the specs on the lacquer.

For the life of me I can't find where I put the information. I was going
to go to the local Sherman Williams store today and ask them, but I would
rather have the information in my hand when I talk to them.

If some of you would be so kind as to send me that information on the
Sherman Williams lacquer again I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you all and have a Merry Christmas.

See:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...fd3e42ddf94be4

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Posted to rec.woodworking

Chemical Coatings for Production Finishers
..Compliance Sher-Wood Kem Aqua Lacquer brings out the natural
beauty.Properties Sher-Wood Kem Aqua Lacquer is a smart alternative to.
SHERWCC043 Sher-Wood Hi-Bild SS
..Sher-Wood Hi-Bild PreCat Lacquer Standard PreCat Lacquer Nitrocellulose
Lacquer Competitive PreCat Lacquer . ShwdWdSurf&FltLac_F14_E
..recoat time . Meets AWI Standard Lacquer Finish-ing System when topcoated
with L61 Production Lacquer . Compatible with a wide range.
OpexProdLac_C1_E
..exterior durability, prime with Opex ® Lacquer Primer Sur-facer. Wood
(interior.scale application. DESCRIPTION OPEX ® Production Lacquer is a
nitro-cellulose alkyd lacquer for industrial prod-uct finishing.

http://sherlink.sherwin.com/swapp/search/search.do

"Ken Wood" wrote in message
. 165...
Not too long ago I posted a question and this newsgroup asking about
spraying lacquers that would have superior water resistance. Several
posters were kind enough to suggest a Sherman Williams product. I printed
your posts, and even went to the Sherman Williams web site and looked up,
and printed the specs on the lacquer.

For the life of me I can't find where I put the information. I was going
to go to the local Sherman Williams store today and ask them, but I would
rather have the information in my hand when I talk to them.

If some of you would be so kind as to send me that information on the
Sherman Williams lacquer again I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you all and have a Merry Christmas.

sherwin williams water borne lacquer [email protected] Woodworking 2 August 9th 06 12:25 PM
Williams & Hussey sandman Woodworking 8 November 26th 05 11:51 PM
Ripped off at Sherwin WIlliams Chris Home Repair 112 August 6th 05 09:51 PM
1/5 SCALE SHERMAN TANK J T Woodworking 12 November 13th 04 06:30 PM
Fitch Williams? Thomas Gardner Metalworking 1 September 8th 03 07:08 PM