Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Stolen Wood-Mizer mill

From SWMBO, who works for Wood-Mizer:

We have a mill reported stolen
456C624175NFJ8707 LT40HDSG36 7/05
This mill is having an intermittent RPM problem

Contact:
Kevin Kaster 503/829-4167
Molalla, Oregon

--
Regards,

Back with my stolen truck Ernie Leimkuhler Metalworking 74 June 22nd 12 11:57 PM
OT-Stolen boat Gunner Metalworking 95 March 16th 05 07:44 AM
Stolen Truck Recovered!!!!!!!! Ernie Leimkuhler Metalworking 67 March 6th 05 01:19 AM
I have a Wood-Mizer lodged in my throat... Cherokee-Ltd Woodworking 16 January 21st 05 03:08 AM
Stolen goods Gary Cavie UK diy 6 January 4th 05 01:26 PM