Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Shopsmith Steal In Central NC

Cruising one of the local bargain papers and ran across this ad. If
I even "dreamed" I had room I'd already have called on this. For the
price I figure it's worth it evenif it isn't running. Ad verbatim:

Shop Smith w/10" Ban Saw - 4" jointer, 6" belt sander, 16" scroll saw,
1/2" drill press, 3ft Wood lathe. $200 (252) 537-2263 Roanoke Rapids

JOAT
Democratic justice. One man, one rock.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J T" wrote in message
Cruising one of the local bargain papers and ran across this ad. If
I even "dreamed" I had room I'd already have called on this.

Get rid of the living room sofa and you're in business.

B.