Buddy Matlosz

Default Shopsmith classes in central NJ

No affiliation, just passing along an email I got that may be of interest to
some. You can check their website for schedules in other areas (link below).

B.
--------------------

Would you like to learn quick, easy ways to
master your Shopsmith? Spend one day with
us and we will help you achieve your personal
woodworking dreams!

Sign up today for our
Beginning Basics I
Beginning Basics II **NEW**
Beginning Lathe

Or take all three..

Bring Your Spouse for Free

The Shopsmith MARK V, 5-Tools-In-1,
One-Day Traveling
Woodworking Academy is coming to:

Ramada Inn
60 Cottontail Lane - Somerset, NJ
Thursday, January 13 - Beginning Basics I
Friday, January 14 - Beginning Basics II **NEW**
Saturday, January 15 - Beginning Lathe

DAILY 8:30AM-4:30PM

Beginning Basics I- $45
Beginning Basics II - $45 **NEW**
Beginning Lathe - $70

You'll also learn about limited-time, factory-direct savings.

The classes fill up quickly register Today
You will not want to miss out on this fun filled day.

Whether you are an experienced pro, or have rarely used your
Mark V, you will love this class - we guarantee it!

Bring Your Spouse for Free

Call Today to register @ 800 543 7586
Or register on-line
http://www.shopsmith.com/ownersite/t...demy/index.htm

Enjoy the class!

Doug Reid, Manager of Traveling Academies
Shopsmith, Inc.

PS-Be sure to ask about the HUGE Factory Direct Savings
available only during this Academy.
2004 Shopsmith Inc. All rights reserved
6530 Poe Avenue - Dayton, OH 45414
800-543-7586

Shopsmith pricing GRL Woodworking 32 February 29th 04 02:59 PM
Woodturning Classes AHilton Woodturning 7 February 4th 04 05:23 AM
1989 Lennox Central Air Water Condensation and Shutdown? Joe Esposito Home Repair 15 August 8th 03 03:42 PM