Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 14" Rockwell Woodcutting Bandsaw ($450) on craigslist (Irvine, CA)

On 14 Nov 2006 12:04:00 -0800, "John" wrote:

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/tls/234537073.html

Please take a look.

I am still looking for an old Delta in SFO and there were three used
14" Delta bandsaw for sales (craigslist sfo). All were sold within a
few days above the $200 range. I suggest you make offer above $200.
I would pay as much a $300 for a real good one if I can find one in
the Bay area. I sold my Grizzly G0555 recently after I moved and
promised myself not to buy another China or Taiwan made bandsaw.

..

14" Rockwell Woodcutting Bandsaw ($450) on craigslist (Irvine, CA) John Woodworking 4 November 17th 06 11:01 AM
Re 14 Rockwell Woodcutting Bandsaw ($450) on craigslist GLOAT srazor Woodworking 0 November 14th 06 09:42 PM
Rockwelll 14" bandsaw O D Woodworking 0 June 27th 06 07:26 AM
Rockwell metal wood cutting bandsaw motor starter upgrade mferwerda Woodworking 0 June 9th 06 11:35 PM
Help: Drive belt coming off of Jet 14" bandsaw Jerry Woodworking 8 March 23rd 06 09:05 PM