Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Who remembers this Blue Angels video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3v9b...ch=van%20halen

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 00:37:08 -0800, Dave Bugg wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3v9b...ch=van%20halen

I've never seen it before but that's some mighty impressive flying.

Bill
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 00:37:08 -0800, "Dave Bugg"
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3v9b...ch=van%20halen

Ahhh, the A4 days. As I recall, they were sandwiched in between the
F4s and the F/A18s currently flown. I only watched the first few
seconds as I'm on dialup, so there may have been other clips as well.

Anyone know if they've flown other aircraft besides these and the
early F8Fs and F9Fs?

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3v9b...ch=van%20halen

Ahhh, the A4 days. As I recall, they were sandwiched in between the
F4s and the F/A18s currently flown. I only watched the first few
seconds as I'm on dialup, so there may have been other clips as well.

Anyone know if they've flown other aircraft besides these and the
early F8Fs and F9Fs?

F11F1 Grumman Tiger. IMO that's the way a fighter is _supposed_ to look.
Shame the J79 version never went to production.

According to the official history they started out with F6Fs, then went to
F8Fs, F9Fs, then flew the Tiger from 1957-1969.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
F11F1 Grumman Tiger. IMO that's the way a fighter is _supposed_ to look.

Right on. I'd trade in my P-51 to get one. Except I don't have a P-51
either.