Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Dovetail Template Instructions

Anyone have Instructions for Craftsman Dovetail Template 315.25710? It
is no longer available from Sears parts. Could you scan it and e-mail
or copy and send? I'll reimburse and you'll have my thanks!
Jim

Posted to rec.woodworking

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
wrote:
Anyone have Instructions for Craftsman Dovetail Template 315.25710?
It is no longer available from Sears parts. Could you scan it and
e-mail or copy and send? I'll reimburse and you'll have my thanks!
Jim

In the router section.
http://owwm.com/MfgIndex/Publications.asp?ID=222

Incidently this is a good URL link to old workhorse tools for anyone
wanting instructions.

Bookmark it for ref.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to rec.woodworking

Thanks, but the only instructions at that link are for template 25720.
Jim

Posted to rec.woodworking

jim f wrote:
Thanks, but the only instructions at that link are for template 25720.
Jim

Is it not the same? usually when newer models get updated they only change
slightly.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to rec.woodworking

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
Is it not the same? usually when newer models get updated they only change
slightly.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

No, I tried to follow instructions from the one available (which I
downloaded) and no luck.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Hello Jim,
I have my owners manula for a 315.25790. I know the number is
different and your other post stated that the 25720 did not work. I
will scan this soon and send it along if you think that would be of
some benefit. Let me know if this is okay.

Marc
wrote:
Anyone have Instructions for Craftsman Dovetail Template 315.25710? It
is no longer available from Sears parts. Could you scan it and e-mail
or copy and send? I'll reimburse and you'll have my thanks!
Jim

Posted to rec.woodworking

I have them. I'll scan into a PDF and send to you later today at gmail
address below.. I also have them for the 1/4 inch dovetail template
attachment also, if you happen to have that also.. -Jim

wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone have Instructions for Craftsman Dovetail Template 315.25710? It
is no longer available from Sears parts. Could you scan it and e-mail
or copy and send? I'll reimburse and you'll have my thanks!
Jim

Posted to rec.woodworking

Thanks, All.

On Nov 1, 3:52 pm, "Jim Hall" wrote:
I have them. I'll scan into a PDF and send to you later today at gmail
address below.. I also have them for the 1/4 inch dovetail template
attachment also, if you happen to have that also.. -Jim

wrote in ooglegroups.com...

Anyone have Instructions for Craftsman Dovetail Template 315.25710? It
is no longer available from Sears parts. Could you scan it and e-mail
or copy and send? I'll reimburse and you'll have my thanks!
Jim- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -