Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default INFO - Seneca Falls Empire Scroll Saw

http://www.americanartifacts.com/smma/advert/ay389.htm

Now that's a nice scroll saw.

JOAT
It's not hard, if you get your mind right.
- Granny Weatherwax

Posted to rec.woodworking

I don't know much about the development of modern scroll saws but I
wonder when the manufacturers eliminated the top arm in favor of a
spring (or if that type of saw was cocurrently being manufactured-I did
not know that much older saws had the top arm). I just purchased a
Dewalt 788 to replace my Boice Crane and what a difference that is.
Thanks for this link.
Marc