Posted to rec.woodworking

Default swinging crib

Hi all, Just found out that I am going to be a granddad! our first
grandchild! I wonder if any of you good fellows have any plans for making a
swinging crib? I would just love to make one for my grandchild.
Eddie..

Posted to rec.woodworking

Eddie wrote:
Hi all, Just found out that I am going to be a granddad! our first
grandchild! I wonder if any of you good fellows have any plans for making a
swinging crib? I would just love to make one for my grandchild.
Eddie..

He's going to have be a lot older to hang out with his bro's in his own
swinging crib, y'all.
You catch where I'm coming fron, dawg?

ohhhkay.. back to www.fark.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 21:20:34 +0200, "Eddie"
wrote:

Hi all, Just found out that I am going to be a granddad! our first
grandchild! I wonder if any of you good fellows have any plans for making a
swinging crib? I would just love to make one for my grandchild.
Eddie..

I just finished one - a small chest of drawers cradle. It's
basically a short chest of drawers with two centre portions of the
side panels extending up to support the cradle. 32 wide, 20 deep, 35
high and 4 drawers. The drawers are for the "book", diapers, and the
wipes/creams/powders. Made with solid Lyptus and Apple inlays. As
soon as I figure out the camera, I'll post pictures.

The guys are in the other posts are right. The cradle is only good
untill the kid learns how to roll over (about 3 mo). Then it's a
plant stand.

I built this one because I wanted to and it was asked for. My
daughter is due in a few days. It does make for a nice gift.

Pete
Posted to rec.woodworking

Cheers Pete,
I thought it would make a nice gift too, if you could send some photos I
would appreciate it.
as for the rocking chair Idea, sounds good! any plans hanging around for
one?
Eddie

I just finished one - a small chest of drawers cradle. It's
basically a short chest of drawers with two centre portions of the
side panels extending up to support the cradle. 32 wide, 20 deep, 35
high and 4 drawers. The drawers are for the "book", diapers, and the
wipes/creams/powders. Made with solid Lyptus and Apple inlays. As
soon as I figure out the camera, I'll post pictures.

The guys are in the other posts are right. The cradle is only good
untill the kid learns how to roll over (about 3 mo). Then it's a
plant stand.

I built this one because I wanted to and it was asked for. My
daughter is due in a few days. It does make for a nice gift.

Pete

Buy BABY CONVERTABLE CRIBS,baby crib sets, baby bedding, baby bed sheets on discounted prices [email protected] Woodworking 0 August 3rd 06 07:29 PM
Crib building [email protected] Woodworking 1 February 28th 06 03:40 PM
swinging bar saloon doors [email protected] UK diy 1 September 5th 05 12:52 AM
Baby crib Fred Woodworking 0 February 27th 05 02:09 PM
Paint for crib.... Brian In Hampton Woodworking 2 November 23rd 04 01:09 PM