Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Crib building

I am looking for any ideas on how to build a crib. I was wondering if
anyone has ever built or has plans to build a crib that can be
converted to a toddler's bed as well. Please help!
Thank you.

Posted to rec.woodworking
booger

Rockler.com

Part # 32405 Brown Rodless Crib Gate Hardware With Mattress Springs
$57.99-Pack

Part # 33874 Fastener Hardware Kit $16.99 - Pack

I don't have the part number for the plan handy. I'm actually in the
process of returning these items to rockler. Wife miscarried and they're
telling us, she's not going to be able to have any now.

ups.com...