Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodworking season has offically arrived!

"B A R R Y" wrote in message

This is evident, as a multitude of catalogs have stuffed my mailbox
this week.

"Back to shop sale!" 20% off any one Item! WOW, What a DEAL! Buy one, get
one free Offers Inside.

Excludes ... all woodworking tools.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/29/06

Posted to rec.woodworking
bf bf is offline

Swingman wrote:
"Back to shop sale!" 20% off any one Item! WOW, What a DEAL! Buy one, get
one free Offers Inside.

Excludes ... all woodworking tools.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/29/06

Swingman, What vendor had that sale?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message
news

"B A R R Y" wrote in message

This is evident, as a multitude of catalogs have stuffed my mailbox
this week.

"Back to shop sale!" 20% off any one Item! WOW, What a DEAL! Buy one, get
one free Offers Inside.

Excludes ... all woodworking tools.

I need a new putty knife so I'm off to the store tomorrow.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"bf" wrote in message

Swingman wrote:
"Back to shop sale!" 20% off any one Item! WOW, What a DEAL! Buy one,

get
one free Offers Inside.

Excludes ... all woodworking tools.

Swingman, What vendor had that sale?

The Rockler flyer was on my desk as I was reading Barry's post. The last
three words are my poetic license ... but not all that far from the reality
of Rockler's "exclusions".

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/29/06

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message

The Rockler flyer was on my desk as I was reading Barry's post. The last
three words are my poetic license ... but not all that far from the
reality
of Rockler's "exclusions".

LOL, It is only a matter of time before we see 20% off everything except
what you bring to the counter.