Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodworking season has offically arrived!

On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 22:11:38 GMT, B A R R Y wrote:

This is evident, as a multitude of catalogs have stuffed my mailbox
this week. (yours too, Rob! My order will be in this week. G)

Crap. I didn't know I wasn't supposed to be doing any woodworking
before now. You gotta tell me these things ahead of time...

-Leuf
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 22:11:38 GMT, B A R R Y wrote:

This is evident, as a multitude of catalogs have stuffed my mailbox
this week. (yours too, Rob! My order will be in this week. G)

Friday: Received weird letter from a bank I haven't had an account
with for many years.

Saturday morning: Call bank. Turns out they have a bunch of money
that they think is mine. They want to give it back.

Saturday afternoon: Lee Valley catalog arrives.

-Leuf
Posted to rec.woodworking
Rob Rob is offline

B A R R Y wrote:
I only worded it like that because my local Woodcraft owner tells me
his business dies from May to August. I also work all year.

I know around here, the humidity is so wildly variable during the
summer, that any work warps and twists when heating season starts... I
pretty much save all the solid wood projects for late september and
beyond. Plywood cabinets with narrow solid stock facings, etc. can be
done in the summer, here. Of course finishing can sometimes present its
own issues....