Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Source for 6-1/4" fretsaw blades

I bought Garrett Wade's "extra rigid" fretsaw recently, but neglected to
buy the coarser blades they had on offer. I live outside the U.S. so to
buy the blades from GW would trigger an excessive shipping surcharge.

Does anyone know where, in Canada, one might find 6-1/4" blades at 14tpi
or less to fit the Abel 160 saw from GW?

Thanks,

Terry
Posted to rec.woodworking

ue191 wrote:

Does anyone know where, in Canada, one might find 6-1/4" blades at 14tpi
or less to fit the Abel 160 saw from GW?

Lee Valley has some 6" blades at 8tpi. Would they work?

Chris
Posted to rec.woodworking

Chris Friesen wrote::
ue191 wrote:

Does anyone know where, in Canada, one might find 6-1/4" blades at
14tpi or less to fit the Abel 160 saw from GW?

Lee Valley has some 6" blades at 8tpi. Would they work?

Chris

Thanks, Chris. I'm aware of those, and sent Lee Valley an email a week
ago, but they have not responded as yet.

Terry

*UK* ANY SIZE HSS PLANER BLADES AVAIABLE blade-n-cutters Woodworking 1 January 5th 06 08:50 PM
OT - Delay, Delay Cliff Metalworking 127 April 21st 05 09:06 AM
2" Starrett Pulsator Blades for sale HeadHunter Metalworking 1 March 22nd 05 01:05 PM
eBay seller sent me his personal stock list AAvK Woodworking 14 March 2nd 05 11:18 PM
Back to HF for bandsaw blades Ivan Vegvary Metalworking 4 July 31st 03 08:28 PM