Posted to rec.woodworking

Default templates

Hi All, can anybody tell me where I can get hold of router templates? i.e.
flowers, hearts, animals etc.
thanks, Eddie.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Eddie (in ) said:

| Hi All, can anybody tell me where I can get hold of router
| templates? i.e. flowers, hearts, animals etc.

Check Lee Valley www.leevalley.com, Woodcraft Supply
www.woodcraft.com, Rockler www.rockler.com, and MLCS
www.mlcswoodworking.com.

If you can't find what you're looking for, send me a sketch and some
dimensions - and I'll send you a price.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 18:28:16 +0200, "Eddie"
wrote:

Hi All, can anybody tell me where I can get hold of router templates? i.e.
flowers, hearts, animals etc.
thanks, Eddie.

I make my own usually out of hardboard. Unfortunately I don't have a
scroll saw (yet) so I use a jigsaw with a small blade. I have the
templates hanging all over my shop walls.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Eddie wrote:
Hi All, can anybody tell me where I can get hold of router templates? i.e.
flowers, hearts, animals etc.
thanks, Eddie.

One way, is to create a drawing, either by tracing a print-out or
download.
If you want a big one, go to a local blue-print shop and have a blow up
made.
Glue the result onto 1/2" MDF with spray contact adhesive. Cut out your
desired path.
Voila!

*Cut out your desired path*..wtf?? Is this some kinda Zen thing? A
Buddhist thing?
Buddhist to hotdog vendor: "Make me one with everything."

But I digress.

Posted to rec.woodworking

I forgot to mention I am in Holland. they are a bit backward here concerning
woodworking except for making clogs!
"Eddie" wrote in message
. nl...
Hi All, can anybody tell me where I can get hold of router templates? i.e.
flowers, hearts, animals etc.
thanks, Eddie.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Eddie wrote:
Hi All, can anybody tell me where I can get hold of router templates?
i.e. flowers, hearts, animals etc.
thanks, Eddie.

In routing jigs and accessories
http://www.trendmachinery.co.uk/catindex/

Although you only need to draw an outline on thin ply and cut them out with
a needle router bit.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to rec.woodworking

Eddie wrote:
I forgot to mention I am in Holland. they are a bit backward here concerning
woodworking except for making clogs!
"Eddie" wrote in message
. nl...
Hi All, can anybody tell me where I can get hold of router templates? i.e.
flowers, hearts, animals etc.
thanks, Eddie.

Eddie...dat was niet lief van jou omdat te zeggen. (Eddie, that wasn't
a loving thing to say)
I have seen spectacular woodwork done in Holland. Unless you don't
count boats and windmills.
Clogs are mostly CNC'd these days....for the tourists.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote:

*Cut out your desired path*..wtf?? Is this some kinda Zen thing? A
Buddhist thing?
Buddhist to hotdog vendor: "Make me one with everything."

But I digress.

and here I thought it was "I digest".

$3.95 web hosting +155 web templates [email protected] Metalworking 0 April 22nd 06 01:55 AM
Door templates CNT Woodworking 2 July 13th 05 07:43 PM
construction templates Dan Shulman Home Repair 3 January 9th 05 04:29 AM
FS:Rockler Jig It Templates [email protected] Woodworking 0 January 3rd 05 11:11 PM
Visio templates for shop layout Harvey Chute Woodworking 41 June 26th 04 12:49 AM