CNT

Default Door templates

SO many choices, all are nice... so far narrowed to the following:

Cathedral, to me, means Catholic Church. LOL
Roman, simple arched, like it.
Country, if can't decide on either of above, choose this!

It's $100 I am spending for ONE style door template set! At first, I
decided on Roman. Then later seeing that Cathedral are popular for
kitchens. Country are alright! I am looking for a family/living room, but
eventually I will do a kitchen, then maybe for a garage!

Chuck
SonomaProducts.com

It might be cheaper to buy a circle cutting trammel for your router and
take the time to layout and cut your own templates. If you can find or
estimate the radius' and do the layout so the radii ogee into each
other it could be fun, rewarding and help you learn some important
skills.

I think if you cut the two outside radi first, the middle one would be
easy to line up

Try http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product...erings_id=2013

On second thought, does the template set provide many different
templates for lots o' different door widths? If so, maybe the set is a
better bet.