Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Semi OT - Coffee and Woodworking

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14467977/

Interesting. May explain why I started feeling bad from drinking
an occassional cup of coffee after I'd cut way down on my coffee
consumption. Nothing quite like sitting in the shop, smelling the
sawdust, and drinking a cuppa. I don't drink coffee at all anymore,
stick to just water and loads of green tea. Damn, I just knew I
shouldn't listen to those people telling me that all the coffee I was
drinking was bad for me - and I was right. Oh well. I'll start
drinking it again next life maybe.

JOAT
Justice was invented by the innocent.
Mercy and lawyers were invented by the guilty.