Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Lee Valley in Ottawa - store, warehouse, or corporate?

Hi all:

I've been up to Ottawa a few times this year, and I always end up
driving past the big Lee Valley building that's on (I think) Hwy 417.
Just curious, but...is this just a warehouse and/or corporate offices,
or is there some sort of a retail store there? I'm hoping there's some
retail outlet so I can spend my hard earned Canadian dollars while I'm
there... (C:

jim

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi all:

I've been up to Ottawa a few times this year, and I always end up
driving past the big Lee Valley building that's on (I think) Hwy 417.
Just curious, but...is this just a warehouse and/or corporate offices,
or is there some sort of a retail store there? I'm hoping there's some
retail outlet so I can spend my hard earned Canadian dollars while I'm
there... (C:

jim

Hi Jim -

We have 5 buildings on Morrison drive....(actually six, we rent one out...)

900 - store
1000 - machine shop
1010 - Storage
1080 - Veritas/Assembly
1090 - Head office/mailorder center

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=k&...07465,0.014269

If the link above works - the three brightest roofs along the highway from
left to right are 1090, 1080, and 900 (below the cloverleaf)...

Cheers -

Rob

Posted to rec.woodworking

Rob Lee wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi all:

I've been up to Ottawa a few times this year, and I always end up
driving past the big Lee Valley building that's on (I think) Hwy 417.

snip

We have 5 buildings on Morrison drive....(actually six, we rent one out...)
Cheers -

Rob

SWEET! I'm there, dude...in fact, I may have to LOOK for an excuse to
visit! My company has offices in Kanata, and I visit one of our larger
customers up there COUGHCOUGHnortelCOUGHCOUGH once in a while...so I
will definitely drop in.

Rob, your products are excellent--I've always been satisfied with every
purchase, and you should be extremely proud of your company!

Jim

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
ups.com...

Rob Lee wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi all:

I've been up to Ottawa a few times this year, and I always end up
driving past the big Lee Valley building that's on (I think) Hwy 417.

snip

We have 5 buildings on Morrison drive....(actually six, we rent one
out...)
Cheers -

Rob

SWEET! I'm there, dude...in fact, I may have to LOOK for an excuse to
visit! My company has offices in Kanata, and I visit one of our larger
customers up there COUGHCOUGHnortelCOUGHCOUGH once in a while...so I
will definitely drop in.

Rob, your products are excellent--I've always been satisfied with every
purchase, and you should be extremely proud of your company!

Jim

Thanks Jim -

We have a bunch of good people here....!

Cheers -

Rob

Medway Multipoint & Thermal Store DIYSOS UK diy 20 March 23rd 05 04:31 PM
Powermax/Heatbank/UV? nickd UK diy 18 February 20th 05 12:13 PM
Uvented cyl v Thermal store. IMM UK diy 0 November 18th 04 02:53 PM
Ticked at Rocklear Bob Brogan Woodworking 58 April 15th 04 04:28 AM
OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee Gunner Metalworking 562 January 6th 04 07:04 AM