Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Workbench plans required

I need plans to build a strong workbench to hold an engineering vice. Any
links please?
Don

Posted to rec.woodworking

Just posted one on abpw.
"Donwill" popple @diddle .dot wrote in message
I need plans to build a strong workbench to hold an engineering vice. Any
links please?
Don

Posted to rec.woodworking

I need plans to build a strong workbench to hold an engineering vice. Any
links please?

If you're looking for easy rather than cheap or home-made or all wood:
http://www.grizzly.com/catalog/2006/Main/236
http://www.grizzly.com/catalog/2006/Main/237

Posted to rec.woodworking

Here's one you could easily adapt.
http://pages.friendlycity.net/~krucker/Bench/index.htm

It's a true woodworking bench though.

"Donwill" popple @diddle .dot wrote in message
I need plans to build a strong workbench to hold an engineering vice. Any
links please?
Don

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Tom H" wrote in message
. com...
Just posted one on abpw.

Pardon my ignorance! what is abpw please?

Don

Posted to rec.woodworking
Al Al is offline

Hey Don,

it means "alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking"

http://www.popularmechanics.com/home...e/1273396.html

There are a bunch at the bottom of this link as well

http://absolutelyfreeplans.com/WORKS...p_projects.htm

Al

--
www.woodcraftstuff.com re-done for fun Check us Out!

"Tom H" wrote in message
. com...
Just posted one on abpw.

Pardon my ignorance! what is abpw please?

Don

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Andy" wrote in message
ups.com...
I need plans to build a strong workbench to hold an engineering vice.
Any
links please?

If you're looking for easy rather than cheap or home-made or all wood:
http://www.grizzly.com/catalog/2006/Main/236
http://www.grizzly.com/catalog/2006/Main/237

They have these at my local SAMs Club as well.