Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim C

Default Workbench Design Website Updated...

Hi folks.
It's been a while, but just a note to tell you that my website dedicated to
workbench design and construction has been updated recently. It seems that
the busier I get as a woodworker it gets harder and harder to update this
site. Sorry for the delay

The address for this site is:

www.workbenchdesign.net

Some of the additons to the site a

a section dedicated to free workbench plans
a big section dedicated to good workbench plans available on the net
a section for books related to workbench planning
a section for good quality readymade workbenches
an on going area that will feature outstanding benches, the first being
the Frank Klausz bench
a reference section for workbench plans, tools, etc.
a search engine to search the site, of course
a new interactive forum for dedicated to workbench design and
construction issues (Please join in!)

The site was originally created after I completed my second workbench. A
modern European style workbench . I did it to show one person's thought
process in deciding upon a design, refining the design for personal
preferrences and the building process. I also include information on my
first bench based upon Tom Caspar's "Workbench in a Weekend".
Anyway, the site is in no way commercial. It's just for fun.

Tim