Benny

Default Inviting Entries to Electronic Design Contest to win cash $100

Objective: The purpose of the Electronic Design Contest is to promote
excellence in the design of electronic systems and help the company to
improve circuit design quality by providing competition between
graduate and undergraduate students at universities and colleges.

Award: The 1st winner will be grant $100, and the 2nd winner will be
grant 10% discount coupon.

Problem: Design DC. motor speed control circuit that is used to
control the speed of direct current. Click here for more information
(Please don't copy the design from a link.)

Criteria: Submissions are made electronically via the TechnologyKit.us
web site. Electronic Design Diagram must be drawn in Microsoft Visio
file format. The deadline for submission is October 30, 2004

Check out on www.TechnologyKit.us for more information.
Dana Raymond

"Benny" wrote in message
m...
Objective: The purpose of the Electronic Design Contest is to promote
excellence in the design of electronic systems and help the company to
improve circuit design quality by providing competition between
graduate and undergraduate students at universities and colleges.

Award: The 1st winner will be grant $100, and the 2nd winner will be
grant 10% discount coupon.

Problem: Design DC. motor speed control circuit that is used to
control the speed of direct current. Click here for more information
(Please don't copy the design from a link.)

Criteria: Submissions are made electronically via the TechnologyKit.us
web site. Electronic Design Diagram must be drawn in Microsoft Visio
file format. The deadline for submission is October 30, 2004

Check out on www.TechnologyKit.us for more information.

LOL! Perhaps I should try this next time I have a project I need to complete
but not enough time!
A bunch of submitted designs to pick and choose prom and all It'll cost me
is $100 plus some useless discount coupon! LOL!