Posted to rec.woodworking
Tana

Default Bandsaw setup book?

Is this the recommended book to setup my bandsaw?

Mastering Your Bandsaw
Author: Mark Duginske

Thanks T.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

Author: Mark Duginske

Mastering your Bandsaw is available in DVD format.
http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASI...556844-8371233

That one and The Bandsaw Book by Lonnie Bird are two of the most popular
bandsaw guides.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/156...lance&n=283155

Posted to rec.woodworking
Tana

Author: Mark Duginske

Mastering your Bandsaw is available in DVD format.
http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASI...556844-8371233

That one and The Bandsaw Book by Lonnie Bird are two of the most popular
bandsaw guides.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/156...lance&n=283155

Thank you -
I have a voucher from angus & Robertson so guess whos going shopping!
Cheers T
Posted to rec.woodworking
no(SPAM)vasys

Author: Mark Duginske

Thanks T.

I believe the book you referenced shows you different types of cuts you
can do with a bandsaw (cones, tenons, bandsaw boxes, etc.).

Duginske's book on set-up is "The Bandsaw Handbook". See:

http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com/rev...awhandbook.htm

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

(Remove -SPAM- to send email)
Posted to rec.woodworking
Tana

Author: Mark Duginske

Thanks T.

I believe the book you referenced shows you different types of cuts you
can do with a bandsaw (cones, tenons, bandsaw boxes, etc.).

Duginske's book on set-up is "The Bandsaw Handbook". See:

http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com/rev...awhandbook.htm

Thank you,
luckily the DVD was out of stock so I'll try for the Handbook tomoz.

Cheers T.