Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
Bruce Barnett

Default Forrest Woodworker II from Amazon

Woodcraft had a sale on the Forrest Woodworker II blade, but I decided
to check the price on Amazon. Using the coupon, I got it for $86. It
seemed like a good deal, compared to the $95+tax at Woodcraft.

Well, it arrived today. Now the blade at the local Woodcraft store
came in its own carboard cover, and had a serial number on the cover, etc.

The blade from Amazon/Toolcrib came in a cardboard box - labled "save
for re-shipping" - as if the blade is being shipped back after
sharpening.

Did I just buy a used blade? Has anyone else had this experience?