Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default SNOWMOBILE CUTTER

http://www.snowridermag.com/feature2.html

It uses wood. This is a bit soon for most of us to use, but for
you guys up in Canada, you can probably start using one of these in 3-4
weeks. LMAO

JOAT
Never confuse "Oh, I can't do this!" with "Oh, I've never done this!".
- JOAT

Posted to rec.woodworking
Oleg Lego

The J T entity posted thusly:

http://www.snowridermag.com/feature2.html

It uses wood. This is a bit soon for most of us to use, but for
you guys up in Canada, you can probably start using one of these in 3-4
weeks. LMAO

Aw C'mon JT! Winter doesn't start until mid-July!!!

Posted to rec.woodworking
George

"J T" wrote in message
http://www.snowridermag.com/feature2.html

It uses wood. This is a bit soon for most of us to use, but for
you guys up in Canada, you can probably start using one of these in 3-4
weeks. LMAO

I hoped it would be something that chopped them up. Hate 'em.

Posted to rec.woodworking
George

"Oleg Lego" wrote in message

Aw C'mon JT! Winter doesn't start until mid-July!!!

Beginning. 3rd of July is last late frost, 5th is first early if you're a
gardener.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Fred

George wrote:
"Oleg Lego" wrote in message

Aw C'mon JT! Winter doesn't start until mid-July!!!

Beginning. 3rd of July is last late frost, 5th is first early if you're a
gardener.

Reminds of living in North Dakota, we had three seasons. July, August
and winter.

Posted to rec.woodworking
jo4hn

George wrote:
"Fred" wrote in message
oups.com...

George wrote:

"Oleg Lego" wrote in message

Aw C'mon JT! Winter doesn't start until mid-July!!!

Beginning. 3rd of July is last late frost, 5th is first early if you're
gardener.

Reminds of living in North Dakota, we had three seasons. July, August
and winter.

C'mon, I did two years at Minot. Half of June weren't bad.

In Minnesota the four seasons are almost winter, winter, still winter,
and road construction.
Old Joke Alert!
jo4hn
Posted to rec.woodworking
George

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message news:%q%hg.35
'Cept in my old (Minnesota) neighborhood where we had 'winter' and
'the 4th of July'. Some of my neighbors recalled when it actually
snowed on the 4th of July parade - and caused a few people to laugh
right loud in front of God and everybody...

[ Maybe you have to live there to understand that part.]

I remember it snowing on out 4th parade. Might have been the same year.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Prometheus

On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 08:49:51 -0700, jo4hn
wrote:

George wrote:
"Fred" wrote in message
oups.com...

George wrote:

"Oleg Lego" wrote in message
m...

Aw C'mon JT! Winter doesn't start until mid-July!!!

Beginning. 3rd of July is last late frost, 5th is first early if you're
gardener.

Reminds of living in North Dakota, we had three seasons. July, August
and winter.

C'mon, I did two years at Minot. Half of June weren't bad.

In Minnesota the four seasons are almost winter, winter, still winter,
and road construction.

Just in case anyone isn't familiar with the "road construction"
season, that's when it hits 95* or hotter every day with 100% relative
humidity for 6-8 weeks, then the week after it drops to 30*, and
snows.

Or maybe that's just Wisconsin- I don't accurately recall the weather
across the border any more.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"Fred" wrote in message
oups.com...

Reminds of living in North Dakota, we had three seasons. July, August
and winter.

In Houston you have only two seasons. Christmas and SUMMER.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Fred

Leon wrote:
"Fred" wrote in message
oups.com...

Reminds of living in North Dakota, we had three seasons. July, August
and winter.

In Houston you have only two seasons. Christmas and SUMMER.

Hell, I live just North of Houston and thought Christmas was part of
SUMMER.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Lew Hodgett

Reminds of living in North Dakota, we had three seasons. July, August
and winter.

As I tell my mother who still lives in Northern Ohio.

"You have a short summer, July 4th and 5th. Enjoy it".

Lew