Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
rickd

Default A New Personal Technology Forum for Woodworkers

Today, I created a new woodworking forum targeting personal technology
issues for wooodworkers. Here's the url:
http://www.forum.rickswoodworking.ca

As you all know, there are a lot of excellent woodworking discussion
forums on the Internet. One of the interesting things I have noticed
that is common to all the woodworking forums is the number of
questions, tips and observations that come up about computers -
hardware and software, especially as it relates to woodworking. This
includes woodworking cad programs as well as web browsers, operating
systems, computer hardware and other products including lot's of
questions about digital cameras and photo software applications.

This new woodworking forum contains categories that target these types
of questions - mostly the use of technology in woodworking. There seems
to be many very knowledgeable and experienced computer people involved
in woodworking - a lot of them in different woodworking forums. I'm
hoping that some of them will be willing to contribute their time and
expertise in helping other woodworkers with these issues.

Of course, there is a category on the forum for general woodworking
issues as well! I hope you will visit this new site and let me know of
any comments or suggestions you have about it.