Posted to rec.woodworking
Roy

Default Handyman Club Hall of Fame on eBay!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/STANLEY-BAILEY-W...cm dZViewItem

Be still, my heart.

Regards,
Roy
Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

On Wed, 24 May 2006 04:43:40 GMT, Roy wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/STANLEY-BAILEY-W...cm dZViewItem

Be still, my heart.

Ooooh, he's gonna be in trouble now. HCA stuff is only supposed to be
for HCA members. They aren't going to be happy with him hawking their
stuff to the great unwashed masses. [GD&R]

Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Berger

As a rule, I avoid auctions that have "L@@K!!" in the title. Like most
of this guy's.

Roy wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/STANLEY-BAILEY-W...cm dZViewItem

Be still, my heart.

Regards,
Roy

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

I am waiting for the drill gauge to come up before I get caught up in the
frenzy.

"Roy" wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/STANLEY-BAILEY-W...cm dZViewItem

Be still, my heart.

Regards,
Roy

Posted to rec.woodworking
Vic Baron

The sad part is that someone will buy it. There's one born every second.

Gee, I wonder if I could auction off my walnut wood chips.

"Roy" wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/STANLEY-BAILEY-W...cm dZViewItem

Be still, my heart.

Regards,
Roy

Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone

In article , Vic
Baron wrote:

Gee, I wonder if I could auction off my walnut wood chips.

What flavor are they?
Posted to rec.woodworking
Vic Baron

Cherry!

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
news:240520061211361751%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderst one.ca...
In article , Vic
Baron wrote:

Gee, I wonder if I could auction off my walnut wood chips.

What flavor are they?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Paul O.

I outta go for this as a joke, it would be worth it. I know a guy at work
who, believe it or not, would be envious of this. He's a Black and Decker,
Handyman Club kinda guy.

--
Paul O.

"Roy" wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/STANLEY-BAILEY-W...cm dZViewItem

Be still, my heart.

Regards,
Roy

Posted to rec.woodworking
Andy Dingley

On Wed, 24 May 2006 15:59:19 GMT, "Vic Baron"
wrote:

The sad part is that someone will buy it. There's one born every second.

Gee, I wonder if I could auction off my walnut wood chips.

http://www.completeoutdoors.co.uk/pr...roducts_id=865

Posted to rec.woodworking
Vic Baron

Well, you DID ask!

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
news:240520061505026153%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderst one.ca...
In article , Vic
Baron wrote:

Cherry!

I should have seen that coming... Groan

Posted to rec.woodworking
PJ Swanson

Roy wrote in
:

http://cgi.ebay.com/STANLEY-BAILEY-W...UB-HALL-OF-FAM
E_W0QQitemZ6281540345QQcategoryZ13874QQrdZ1QQcmdZV iewItem

Be still, my heart.

Regards,
Roy

I notice that it didn't sell the first time up and has been relisted
starting at $5 (with no bids, so far).

Pete