Posted to rec.woodworking

Default More Jet Cust Service kudos

I like to toot the horn for businesses who do right by their customers.
Well by me anyway.

A few months ago I bought a Jet AFS 1000 air filter and 1100 Dust
Collector, during the Power Rebate offer period. I sent in the form
expecting a check for $25 for each tool for a total of $50, but only
got one for $25. I left two voicemail messages over two weeks at the
number on the form, but got no reply, so I called the corporate
customer service number and relayed my story. The rep was very
apologetic, explaining that the rebates were more effective than they'd
anticipated so they were behind in their replies. She said to go ahead
and cash the $25 check that I already had, and she'd have a check for
$50 in the mail by the end of the week. It appeared when expected. So I
got rebates for $75 when they were only offering $50. I'm feelin'
really loyal to Jet these days!!!