Posted to rec.woodworking
ATP*

Default Woodworkers Near Boca Raton? Ebay deal

Item 7615528542

Biesemeyer fence on cheapo saw pick up only 3 hours left 0 bids at $99

no connection, wish I was close, I'd grab it for the fence

Attached Images

Posted to rec.woodworking
Phil

"ATP*" wrote in message
Item 7615528542

Biesemeyer fence on cheapo saw pick up only 3 hours left 0 bids at $99

no connection, wish I was close, I'd grab it for the fence

Any guesses what it's worth? I've never looked at pricing on
a Beis system but I'm in Boca...

--
Phil Davis
247PalmBeachRE.com

Posted to rec.woodworking
ATP*

"Phil" dirigo @ spamcop . net (delete the spaces) wrote in message
. ..
"ATP*" wrote in message
Item 7615528542

Biesemeyer fence on cheapo saw pick up only 3 hours left 0 bids at $99

no connection, wish I was close, I'd grab it for the fence

Any guesses what it's worth? I've never looked at pricing on
a Beis system but I'm in Boca...

--

Not sure exactly, but definitely more than $99. I'm looking for some rails
and they cost more than that.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Phil

"ATP*" wrote in message
Item 7615528542

Biesemeyer fence on cheapo saw pick up only 3 hours left 0 bids at $99

no connection, wish I was close, I'd grab it for the fence

Any guesses what it's worth? I've never looked at pricing on
a Beis system but I'm in Boca...

--

Not sure exactly, but definitely more than $99. I'm looking for some rails
and they cost more than that.

I bid $100 with a max of $127.88 and it went for $137 or
so. I found out the Bies setup was around $330 new and
the Forrest WW2 was $119 so someone got a decent
deal but it wasn't me... Is that worthy of a gloat?
--
Phil Davis
247PalmBeachRE.com

GFCI still tripping fredinstl Home Repair 6 April 9th 05 06:56 PM
WARNING ! New ebay email scam ! Or should I say newest version of an old one Puff Griffis Woodturning 0 February 8th 04 02:22 AM
WARNING - PHONEY EBAY E-MAIL T. Woodworking 19 January 3rd 04 06:35 PM
eBay Scam Marv Soloff Metalworking 5 December 31st 03 01:16 PM
One way to deal with ebay rip-off auctions! Jon Anderson Metalworking 11 November 21st 03 11:18 PM