Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Davis Jr

Default Air Stapler question

A friend of mine called my and told me he purchased a PC US58
upholstery stapler. Says he can't find any staples at either HD or
Lowes to fit it. I told him I was not aware of this stapler but will
look it up.

After looking at it the US58 uses a Senco Type C staple. Are these not
the same the Durofast staples? Can he use these in the US58?

Bill
Posted to rec.woodworking
Bob

Amazon has every size imaginable for this stapler.

Bob

"Bill Davis Jr" wrote in message
A friend of mine called my and told me he purchased a PC US58

Posted to rec.woodworking
JGS

Hi Bill,
Looks like it uses 22G 3/8" staples. Series 7 I think they are called.
Cheers, JG

http://www.floydtool.com/upholstery_staple.htm

Bill Davis Jr wrote:

A friend of mine called my and told me he purchased a PC US58
upholstery stapler. Says he can't find any staples at either HD or
Lowes to fit it. I told him I was not aware of this stapler but will
look it up.

After looking at it the US58 uses a Senco Type C staple. Are these not
the same the Durofast staples? Can he use these in the US58?

Bill

To anyone sick of alt.hvac Matt Morgan Home Repair 87 April 8th 05 05:17 PM
Cable stapler question TP Home Repair 10 December 15th 04 02:55 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Plumbing Question Jeff UK diy 4 December 1st 03 01:49 PM
Question????? Sir Edgar Woodworking 8 July 20th 03 05:22 PM