Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

Default Question about blades for miter saws...

Have any of you mitre saw owners used a metal cut off blade in a mitre saw
designed for woodworking?

Safety is of course, a definite consideration. I'm asking if there are metal
cut off blades designed for use in a standard woodworking chop saw? I expect
to be cutting some metal tubing in the near future and would like to know if
I need to buy a metal chop saw designed for that purpose or can I use a
woodworking mitre saw and get dual duty service out of it?