Posted to rec.woodworking
GOLDEN INCOME

Default TIRED OF HIGH GAS PRICES ?

TIRED OF HIGH GAS PRICES ?

NOW "YOU" CAN DO SOMETHING
ABOUT IT !

www.gasclubusa.net/go/goldenincome

PUT MORE MONEY IN THE BANK
INSTEAD OF YOUR GAS TANK !

TIM VENABLES
OFF: (818) 891-8703
EMAIL:
USA - CALIFORNIA - PST

Posted to rec.woodworking
BobS

And yet another village idiot......

Larry....

I'm leaving the post in-tact (below) so you'll know who the response is
aimed at. If you need help in figuring it out - let me know.

Yes, I top post - live with it.

Bob S.

"GOLDEN INCOME" wrote in message
oups.com...
TIRED OF HIGH GAS PRICES ?

NOW "YOU" CAN DO SOMETHING
ABOUT IT !

www.gasclubusa.net/go/goldenincome

PUT MORE MONEY IN THE BANK
INSTEAD OF YOUR GAS TANK !

TIM VENABLES
OFF: (818) 891-8703
EMAIL:
USA - CALIFORNIA - PST

Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Lurndal

"BobS" writes:
And yet another village idiot......

Larry....

I'm leaving the post in-tact (below) so you'll know who the response is
aimed at. If you need help in figuring it out - let me know.

Yes, I top post - live with it.

You know, Bob, you aren't trying to make any friends here. If everyone
would post "village idiot" to every piece of spam, there signal to noise
ratio of the group would decrease significantly. So, here is some advice;
next time you see some spam, add the spammer to your killfile and ignore it.

scott
Posted to rec.woodworking
BobS

"Scott Lurndal" wrote in message
om...
"BobS" writes:
And yet another village idiot......

Larry....

I'm leaving the post in-tact (below) so you'll know who the response is
aimed at. If you need help in figuring it out - let me know.

Yes, I top post - live with it.

You know, Bob, you aren't trying to make any friends here. If everyone
would post "village idiot" to every piece of spam, there signal to noise
ratio of the group would decrease significantly. So, here is some
advice;
next time you see some spam, add the spammer to your killfile and ignore
it.

scott

Scott,

You're kidding right? I'm not trying to make any friends here. Been here
longer than most and those that know me, also know I contribute. How about a
comment or two to Larry.

Bob S.

Posted to rec.woodworking
BobS

"Upscale" wrote in message

"BobS" wrote in message
And yet another village idiot......

Let me guess. Your name calling suggests that you're going through the
beginning stages of becoming the equivalent of the dead soldier troll.
When
you've fully progressed to the disconnected swearing stage, you'll have
left
infancy stage and be considered a mature troll with all the trimmings.

Can't wait.

WTF? (happy) Now defending a spammer because I called him a village idiot?
Holy cow - you have gone over the edge there Upscale.

Didn't realize your were such a defender of spammers. Maybe you and Larry
should get together and form a mutual admiration society. I simply called a
spammer a village idiot. Doubtful he even saw the post - he didn't complain
at all - did you notice?

It made me feel better (having a bad hair day) and I get a couple of you
guy's jumping down my throat over a spam post - Holy crap...!

Quite frankly - go to hell - really.

Bob S.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Locutus

"BobS" wrote in message

Yes, I top post - live with it.

Bob S.

Do you realize how rude that is?

Do you walk down the left side of the sidewalk and people have to constantly
move our your way? Do you **** all over the toilet seat and leave it for
others to clean up?

If you wouldn't do either of those, why would you top post?

Posted to rec.woodworking
BobS

Since you seem to be having so much trouble with this Bob, I'll help you
out. Initially, you were being razzed. You never been razzed before? That
fact that your message was posted without a reference was funny and made
it
stand out. It doesn't matter that you were replying to a real village
idiot.

The only way you're going to get through this is to let it run its course.
That means no more comments at all from you, no getting irritated and
absolutely no replies. It will run until another village idiot makes an
appearance and then most (but not all), will move on.

If you choose to keep replying as you have, you run the risk of being
labelled permanently and you'll forever have a sour taste in your mouth
when
you're posting here. Ok? So, no more replies (on this thread anyway),
until
you have something to contribute or have an on topic comment and then
you'll
be all right.

I'm not having any problem with this. I'm actually laughing my butt off
over a couple of spam lovers now trying to give me some "Dear Abby" advice.
You fella's really have to find something better to do with your time. And
just where do you get off telling me what to do? How about you just sitting
down, shutting your pie-hole and staying the hell out of things that don't
concern you.

Read your post - then follow your own advice.

Posted to rec.woodworking
BobS

You need to get out of the office more often and get some sunshine. Do you
realize how asinine your post is? Is there a manual now for walking on
sidewalks and laws that actually cover which side you must walk on? Gimme a
break......

And as for ****ing - I hit the target but I have a feeling that you have to
sit to pee.....

Now go outside - take a deep breathe and you'll be fine.

Bob S.

"Locutus" wrote in message

Do you realize how rude that is?

Do you walk down the left side of the sidewalk and people have to
constantly move our your way? Do you **** all over the toilet seat and
leave it for others to clean up?

If you wouldn't do either of those, why would you top post?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Pig

With some trepidation, given the tone of this thread, I never
understood why "top posting" was so annoying to some people; it seems
logical to me. What exactly is the problem with this?

Mutt

Locutus wrote:
"BobS" wrote in message

Yes, I top post - live with it.

Bob S.

Do you realize how rude that is?

Do you walk down the left side of the sidewalk and people have to constantly
move our your way? Do you **** all over the toilet seat and leave it for
others to clean up?

If you wouldn't do either of those, why would you top post?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

"BobS" wrote in message news:0Vo4g.4495

I'm not having any problem with this. I'm actually laughing my butt off
over a couple of spam lovers now trying to give me some "Dear Abby"

advice.
You fella's really have to find something better to do with your time.

And
just where do you get off telling me what to do? How about you just

sitting
down, shutting your pie-hole and staying the hell out of things that don't
concern you.

So you've decided how you want to appear on the rec. Guess I'm not
surprised, it appears that everybody's first assumptions about you were
correct.

Enjoy.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Locutus

"BobS" wrote in message
You need to get out of the office more often and get some sunshine. Do you
realize how asinine your post is? Is there a manual now for walking on
sidewalks and laws that actually cover which side you must walk on? Gimme
a break......

And as for ****ing - I hit the target but I have a feeling that you have
to sit to pee.....

Now go outside - take a deep breathe and you'll be fine.

Bob S.

I guess that answers my question.... if you want to be rude, there is
certainly nothing to stop you. Just makes me wonder why people go out of
there way to **** people off.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Locutus

"Pig" wrote in message
oups.com...
With some trepidation, given the tone of this thread, I never
understood why "top posting" was so annoying to some people; it seems
logical to me. What exactly is the problem with this?

Mutt

This is covered all over the net, DAGS.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

wrote in message
Do you two morons actually do any woodworking?

Poor ignorant Jimmy. Pretends he has a life in alt.idiots when the only
entertainment he can muster is to redirect messages there so he isn't alone.

Posted to rec.woodworking
BobS

"Upscale" wrote in message
"BobS" wrote in message news:0Vo4g.4495

I'm not having any problem with this. I'm actually laughing my butt off
over a couple of spam lovers now trying to give me some "Dear Abby"

advice.
You fella's really have to find something better to do with your time.

And
just where do you get off telling me what to do? How about you just

sitting
down, shutting your pie-hole and staying the hell out of things that
don't
concern you.

So you've decided how you want to appear on the rec. Guess I'm not
surprised, it appears that everybody's first assumptions about you were
correct.

Enjoy.

Upscale,

If you go back and read the posts, then tell me who made the first shove (so
to speak). I've been around here for a number of years and Larry certainly
should know me by now. His statement was a "put-down" and it ****ed me off.
Then several others decided to jump in with the old gang mentality, decided
to twist the words to their advantage and do a little fishing on their own.
I've been a long-time participant and contributor like many others here and
didn't deserve the snide remarks over a simple response to a spammer.

You all simply can go screw yourselves and enjoy your self-admiration
society.

Bob S.

Posted to rec.woodworking
BobS

Go read your first post - and ask that again....

"Locutus" wrote in message

I guess that answers my question.... if you want to be rude, there is
certainly nothing to stop you. Just makes me wonder why people go out of
there way to **** people off.

Posted to rec.woodworking
BobS

Locutus,

"Not farting in public" is also all over the net but people - including
yourself, still do it.

"Locutus" wrote in message

"Pig" wrote in message
oups.com...
With some trepidation, given the tone of this thread, I never
understood why "top posting" was so annoying to some people; it seems
logical to me. What exactly is the problem with this?

Mutt

This is covered all over the net, DAGS.

Posted to rec.woodworking

DAGS is an abbreviation for "Do A Google Search". Alternatively,
you can compare this article with the next one I post and consider
which better preserves the flow and context of th ediscussion.

Locutus wrote:
"Pig" wrote in message
oups.com...
With some trepidation, given the tone of this thread, I never
understood why "top posting" was so annoying to some people; it seems
logical to me. What exactly is the problem with this?

Mutt

This is covered all over the net, DAGS.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Locutus wrote:
"Pig" wrote in message
oups.com...
With some trepidation, given the tone of this thread, I never
understood why "top posting" was so annoying to some people; it seems
logical to me. What exactly is the problem with this?

Mutt

This is covered all over the net, DAGS.

DAGS is an abbreviation for "Do A Google Search". Alternatively,
you can compare this article with the last one I posted and consider
which better preserves the flow and context of the discussion.

--

FF

Posted to rec.woodworking
Locutus

wrote in message
oups.com...

Locutus wrote:
"Pig" wrote in message
oups.com...
With some trepidation, given the tone of this thread, I never
understood why "top posting" was so annoying to some people; it seems
logical to me. What exactly is the problem with this?

Mutt

This is covered all over the net, DAGS.

DAGS is an abbreviation for "Do A Google Search". Alternatively,
you can compare this article with the last one I posted and consider
which better preserves the flow and context of the discussion.

Nice example.

Posted to rec.woodworking
BobS

wrote in message
On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 17:48:03 GMT, "BobS" wrote:

It's a circle jerk Bob, not a self-admiration society.
There is nothing to admire about these fools.
Ignore the idiots.

Wish I had said that ....;-)
I will.

Have a nice weekend,

Bob S.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

"BobS" wrote in message

If you go back and read the posts, then tell me who made the first shove

(so
to speak). I've been around here for a number of years and Larry

certainly
should know me by now. His statement was a "put-down" and it ****ed me

off.

After I read your original message, I went back one level and read what it
was you were responding to. In that context, your message was
understandable. By itself though, it did leave you open to comment. So there
were a few snide comments. So what? If you'd not replied as you did to those
snide comments, then the whole matter would be long and forgotten by now.
Let it go or you're going to end up looking like that idiot pe
and it will plague you for some time. Apparently, misguided jimmy likes the
attention, whereas you don't appear to.

Consider this a Dear Abby suggestion or however you want, but that doesn't
mean that it's not true.

Posted to rec.woodworking
BobS

"Upscale" wrote in message

"BobS" wrote in message

[...]

Now you go back and read.....Hmmm.....and now the snide remarks don't matter
and so what - eh? Okay, fair enough but my responding to those snide
remarks does matter? WTF???? So it's okay for me to get slammed but I can't
say anything in return..... Not in this life buddy.

I really don't care what you or most anyone else in this group thinks (save
a couple) . And you're right, I wasn't looking for any attention but I also
won't back down either. Never saw a group of guy's so quick to jump on
someone as there are in this group now.... I suggest you all get together
and get your sewing needles sharpened (Scary Sharp should work nicely) for
the next circle-jerk.

I'll be nice - ****-off and take that as I meant it - really....

Bob S.