Posted to rec.woodworking
BobS

Default TIRED OF HIGH GAS PRICES ?

"Scott Lurndal" wrote in message
om...
"BobS" writes:
And yet another village idiot......

Larry....

I'm leaving the post in-tact (below) so you'll know who the response is
aimed at. If you need help in figuring it out - let me know.

Yes, I top post - live with it.

You know, Bob, you aren't trying to make any friends here. If everyone
would post "village idiot" to every piece of spam, there signal to noise
ratio of the group would decrease significantly. So, here is some
advice;
next time you see some spam, add the spammer to your killfile and ignore
it.

scott

Scott,

You're kidding right? I'm not trying to make any friends here. Been here
longer than most and those that know me, also know I contribute. How about a
comment or two to Larry.

Bob S.