Posted to rec.woodworking
Brian In Hampton

Default Shelf

I posted a shelf I made over on ABPW.....Brian

Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone

In article 5qs2g.3788$9c6.1562@dukeread11, Brian In Hampton
wrote:

I posted a shelf I made over on ABPW.....Brian

Looks good. Oak?
Posted to rec.woodworking
Brian In Hampton

Yep, From a tree in my neighbors backyard....Brian

news:220420061018592955%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderst one.ca...
wrote:

I posted a shelf I made over on ABPW.....Brian

Looks good. Oak?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Edwin Pawlowski

"Brian In Hampton" wrote in message
I posted a shelf I made over on ABPW.....Brian

All I saw was a picture of it.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Brian In Hampton" wrote in message

I posted a shelf I made over on ABPW.....Brian

All I saw was a picture of it.

I got it first.

er
--
email not valid

This Old Shelf? Tom Watson Woodworking 4 May 2nd 05 04:09 AM
my first builtin shelf... Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 4 March 1st 05 03:06 PM
Specific Shelf Supports Required. Can't find them anywhere....? Sean Dees Woodworking 12 February 16th 05 12:59 AM
The Shelf that Rearranged a Workshop - Long. Groggy Woodworking 18 January 5th 05 05:59 AM
Neanderthal-style Shelf Installation (long) Patrick Olguin Woodworking 11 April 5th 04 03:39 AM