Posted to rec.woodworking
Jimmy

Default Got my WW1 blade

Recieved my WW1 blade and everything everyone on the wrek said about it is
true. Great smooth cuts. Wish I had ordered it sooner.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Ranger Paul

Jimmy,

I had the same happy results with mine, it's over a year old now and still
cuts so smooth sanding is optional. Tear out, what's that?

I see people all the time complaining about the cost of Forrest blades, CMT
bits etc. Telling others you can get this brand or that brand for 1/2 the
money so why would you want to spend so much more.....yada yada yada.

Why spend more for a Forrest blade or CMT bits? It's pretty simple - because
the results are soooo much better and your projects will be sooo much
better.

I'll put my money where the metal hits the wood every time and it's worth
every penny.

RangerPaul

--
Email replies to remove the "nospam_"