Posted to rec.woodworking
Dustmaker

Default Design or plans for bench

Looking for plans that are close.

I have a nice piece of 5/4 60"x8" hickory that I would like to use to make a
bench for my married son who lives in Wyoming. It would be in their front
hall and used when they change or remove their shoes, which is necessary to
keep the mountains out of their home. I'd like the base to be like a
slanted shoe rack to hold their shoes/boots. Want it simple and somewhat
western in style but don't want the typical construction site bench.

Any recommendations? Also, I'm considering using Walnut for trim, plugs or
accent.

Dustmaker

Large shed design plans anyone? rig doc UK diy 2 March 2nd 06 12:42 PM
On Design and Plans J T Woodworking 14 December 7th 05 03:36 PM
Cabinet, Furniture Design Software, Autodesk QuickCAD v8.0, Punch Software Home Design Architectural Series 18 v6.0, SOLID V3.5 - CABINET VISION, Cabinet Design Centre v7.0 - Cubit, 20-20 Kitchen Design V6.1,Cabinet Vision Solid, Planit Millennium II athens.gr. Home Repair 0 September 3rd 04 07:44 AM
Selling items made from mag plans Bill Woodworking 26 August 17th 04 06:50 AM
Protecting Designs WoodJunkie Woodworking 3 August 4th 03 02:08 PM