Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Craftsman Rotary Workbench 65511 Alternatives

Hi,

Craftsman has discontinued this workbench. I have limited space in my
garage and was hoping to find out if there is an alternative:

- Does anyone know of another rotary type workbench?
- Does anyone have the owners manual for the Craftsman Rotary Workbench
65511 that you could scan into a PDF? (If I have the specs I might try
buildng my own)
- Does anyone know of any plans for a rotary style workbench?

Thanks,
Mike

Posted to rec.woodworking

find the related articles in www.jitgroups.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

Great Idea!! Do you have any measurements?
Posted to rec.woodworking

Thanks for the reply. I went to the site but could not find a search to
look for articles. I went under the hobbies section and could not find
anything related to wood working. Is there a specific link to look for?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Just got one today at a yard sale, still in the box. Am excited, would be glad to send you a copy of any paper work in there. Have not opened it yet.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...ves-94781-.htm