Michael

Default Craftsman Rotary Tool Vibrates

My Craftsman Rotary Tool vibrates like crazy, almost
sounding like its sick. Has anyone else had this problem?
Is there a home fix?

Thanks,

Mike

donald girod

Probably the plastic housing holding the frontmost ballbearing in the unit
is loose. Open it up and seat the bearing in some epoxy. These tools (even
Dremel, the Mercedes of rotary tools ) are basically **** as far as
construction is concerned.

"Michael" wrote in message
My Craftsman Rotary Tool vibrates like crazy, almost
sounding like its sick. Has anyone else had this problem?
Is there a home fix?

Thanks,

Mike

Edwin Pawlowski

"Michael" wrote in message

My Craftsman Rotary Tool vibrates like crazy, almost
sounding like its sick. Has anyone else had this problem?
Is there a home fix?

Buy a Dremel and give the Craftsman to your wife. She may get better use
from it.

donald girod

The dremel will be just as bad. I think jewelers and the like buy much
better equipment of this type. I have an "industrial strength" dremel tool
with a flex shaft that is extremely tough, but basically less convenient to
use than the unit without flex shaft.

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. com...