Posted to rec.woodworking
Shopdog

Default Kinda, maybe neener?

Stopped at the ole Blue Box store today, In one of the bins of "get rid of
quick" stuff, I found a 6 ft by 30" almond colored counter top marked
display. I looked at it it had a chip out of the corner, but just the
laminate was chipped off (about an inch). This thing is heavy (what are
countertops made of?) anyway I asked about it and was told "there should be
a price on the back" I laid it over and sure enough there was the price
$5.00!!!!! The top was perfect and rounded on both sides, I thought, Hey I
could get rid of the little 4 ft old kitchen table top I have and put this
in its place. When I got home I found an even better idea. I spanned two
36" tall by 30" long metal file cabinets and BAMM, I got a nice mock up
table!! All for 9.00, the file cabinets cost me 2 bucks ea.

I think that counts as a neener?!?

Searcher

A neener and a few gloats ;) Rob V Woodworking 5 April 5th 06 07:35 PM
Neener, neener, neener! Morris Dovey Woodworking 14 January 26th 06 10:42 PM
Gloat and Neener! Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 3 December 6th 05 09:34 PM
A little neener Rob V Woodworking 2 November 22nd 05 10:20 PM
Router neener Morris Dovey Woodworking 12 October 29th 05 10:58 PM