Posted to rec.woodworking
Rob V

Default A neener and a few gloats ;)

Pokers been pretty good to me the past 2 months.

Ended up picking up the following :
Grizzly 24" Dual drum sander - 1200.00 (the neener)
Referb Unisaw - 3hp - left tilt - 1295.00 (1/2 a gloat)
Just about new 2hp Shopfox shaper - 525.00 (other 1/2 of a gloat)
62" EXSLT60 Excaliber sliding table (used just a few times) - 300.00 (full
gloat!)

The thing that really sux is that I tore my ACL last month and am still on
crutches. So I have all this new stuff for the shop and cant play with it

--
Thanks,
Rob

You can reply to me at
r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m
(remove the _ to get the address)

Posted to rec.woodworking

good buys. not gloats.

Posted to rec.woodworking

good buys. not gloats.

Posted to rec.woodworking
dnoyeB

Rob V wrote:
Pokers been pretty good to me the past 2 months.

Ended up picking up the following :
Grizzly 24" Dual drum sander - 1200.00 (the neener)
Referb Unisaw - 3hp - left tilt - 1295.00 (1/2 a gloat)
Just about new 2hp Shopfox shaper - 525.00 (other 1/2 of a gloat)
62" EXSLT60 Excaliber sliding table (used just a few times) - 300.00 (full
gloat!)

The thing that really sux is that I tore my ACL last month and am still on
crutches. So I have all this new stuff for the shop and cant play with it

How did you tear your ACL playing poker?

--
Thank you,

Posted to rec.woodworking
Chip Chester

"dnoyeB" wrote in message
Rob V wrote:
Pokers been pretty good to me the past 2 months.

Ended up picking up the following :
Grizzly 24" Dual drum sander - 1200.00 (the neener)
Referb Unisaw - 3hp - left tilt - 1295.00 (1/2 a gloat)
Just about new 2hp Shopfox shaper - 525.00 (other 1/2 of a gloat)
62" EXSLT60 Excaliber sliding table (used just a few times) - 300.00

(full
gloat!)

The thing that really sux is that I tore my ACL last month and am still

on
crutches. So I have all this new stuff for the shop and cant play with

it

How did you tear your ACL playing poker?

With those winnings, probably running from his (former) poker buddies!

"Chip" (not poker...)

Posted to rec.woodworking
Rob V

Lol...actually was out west (Tahoe) playing in a tourney and tour it on the
slopes on the last day of the trip.

"dnoyeB" wrote in message
Rob V wrote:
Pokers been pretty good to me the past 2 months.

Ended up picking up the following :
Grizzly 24" Dual drum sander - 1200.00 (the neener)
Referb Unisaw - 3hp - left tilt - 1295.00 (1/2 a gloat)
Just about new 2hp Shopfox shaper - 525.00 (other 1/2 of a gloat)
62" EXSLT60 Excaliber sliding table (used just a few times) - 300.00
(full gloat!)

The thing that really sux is that I tore my ACL last month and am still
on crutches. So I have all this new stuff for the shop and cant play
with it

How did you tear your ACL playing poker?

--
Thank you,

man's wisdom [is] despised, and his words are not heard." Ecclesiastes
9:16

Neener, neener, neener! Morris Dovey Woodworking 14 January 26th 06 10:42 PM
Gloat and Neener! Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 3 December 6th 05 09:34 PM
A little neener Rob V Woodworking 2 November 22nd 05 10:20 PM
Router neener Morris Dovey Woodworking 12 October 29th 05 10:58 PM
Wood neener Joe Wells Woodworking 4 September 3rd 05 02:36 AM