Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve knight

Default 30% off all planes.

This is a good time for a sale I have new planes available.
Since I got my mill/drill some of the planes get nicer depthstops or
more practical irons. The plow planes are made more accurate and
such.
I have a set of rabbet/shoulder planes a skewed pair the regular
price is 240.00
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_...bbsholder1.JPG
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_...bbsholder2.JPG
[image]http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_temp_pics/skewedrabbsholder1.JPG[/image]
I have new brass screwcaps for most planes. The knobs are 5/16 fine
thread. They are 3/8" thick and make the plane a bit easier to adjust.
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_...offinbrass.jpg
[image]http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_temp_pics/purpleehartcoffinbrass.jpg[/image]
A better image of the screwcap with the right knob. I can make these
in any width. The price for 1.5 and 2" right now is 25.00
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_...sscrewcap2.JPG
[image]http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_temp_pics/ebonybrassscrewcap2.JPG[/image]

I will also have the T&G set built this week.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

Steve knight wrote:
[...]

Ooh, I'm all over that.

er
--
email not valid
Posted to rec.woodworking

Steve knight wrote:

I have new brass screwcaps for most planes. The knobs are 5/16 fine
thread. They are 3/8" thick and make the plane a bit easier to adjust.
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_...offinbrass.jpg
[image]http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_temp_pics/purpleehartcoffinbrass.jpg[/image]
A better image of the screwcap with the right knob. I can make these
in any width. The price for 1.5 and 2" right now is 25.00
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_...sscrewcap2.JPG
[image]http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_temp_pics/ebonybrassscrewcap2.JPG[/image]

Super!

I've always had a terribly hard time adjusting the iron in any plane
that used
a simple wedge.

--

FF