Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Riley

Default Need help building a computer desk in Phoenix

I have designed a simple computer desk for a lady in Phoenix,
AZ with a physical challenge. She could use some help building it.
She makes her living with her computer.

Would anyone in the area like to help?

The desk is a very simple corner unit made from MDF. It will
not take long to build. I would be happy to build it in one weekend,
but I do not live close enough.

Please reply by e-mail.

Thanks,

Tom Riley

Woodware Designs
http://www.charm.net/~jriley/woodware.html

Check out our latest book:

"Look the Future Straight in the Eye"
http://www.charm.net/~jriley/book.html

Siting a Shed - Building Regs [email protected] UK diy 14 June 6th 05 04:23 PM
Old electrical wiring to outbuildings Nate Baxley Home Repair 11 July 19th 04 07:53 PM
Where can I find info on desk design? Blue Woodworking 8 November 28th 03 04:54 PM
Since I don't have any plans...whatsa best way to secure desk's back panel to side panels? (and other questions) Leon Woodworking 5 August 27th 03 04:08 AM
Building Warrants - Buying Flat Without L Reid UK diy 6 July 16th 03 03:54 PM